Same great phyto-nutrient base as our regular greens but with tropical fruits and flavors added! Tastes more like a pinacolada than a green drink due to the addition of coconut, mango, and pineapple. Kids love it and so do spoiled adults!
Here is a partial list of the natural food ingredients found in Super Green Phyto Complex:
Spirulina provides a rich source of protein, minerals, chlorophyll, and has significant antioxidant properties. It is a complete protein since it contains all of the essential amino acids. The mineral content includes potassium, and calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc.
- Alfalfa juice is made from alfalfa which is high in protein, calcium, and minerals such as calcium. It also contains vitamins C, E, and K as well as trace amounts of vitamins in the B group.
- Wheat grass provides more chlorophyll, amino acids minerals, vitamins, and enzymes.
- Carrots contain beta carotene which is metabolised into vitamin A in humans. Carrots are also rich in fiber, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Broccoli is high in vitamins A, C, and K. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber. Broccoli also contains numerous phytochemicals such as glucorophane and diindolymethane which is though to be a potent modulator of the innate immune response system. (in essence; a stronger immune system.)
- Chlorella is a complete protein and contains vitamins and chlorophyll.
- Red beet is rich in the nutrients glycine betaine, folate, Vitamin C, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Pyridoxine, iron, carotenoids, manganese and magnesium.
- Barley Grass provides more chlorophyll, amino acids minerals, vitamins, enzymes. and fiber.
Barley Sprout Juice provides the same as barley grass but is way more potent in effect.
- Asparagus for a natural source of folate potassium, and Vitamin C.
- d-Ribose is an amazing energy enhancer without any stimulant effect. Assists the cells in producing their own energy.